Lighter shockingly exploded in a waitress’ face when she was fishing the item out of a hot pot. It was reported that the lighter was accidentally dropped into the pot by one of the customers and the waitress was called in to assist them. This incident took place at the famous hot pot franchise Haidilao in Yunan, China.

Based on the CCTV footage that went viral online, the waitress was trying to fish out the lighter that was immersed in the boiling soup filled with red chilli oil. Before she could even scoop up the lighter, it exploded in the pot with the hot soup scalding everyone around.